Playing Field
Home Up Play inspection 2017 risk assessment Agenda minutes Finance

 

Carlton Children's Playground Charity, Registered number 300013

 

The playing field in Carlton, opposite Rectory Close, was left to the children of Carlton by Charles Harold Stewart in 1955.  In 2015 the Parish Council became the sole trustee of the charity, responsible for the maintenance and upkeep.

The equipment is regularly inspected, with a full annual inspection undertaken by a professional company, to ensure it remains as safe as possible.

Picnic benches have been installed to provide an enjoyable afternoon for all the family, and seating is available around the large oak which stands proudly on the field.

Any queries relating to the playing field should be directed to the Parish Clerk, Mandy Wilson, who can be contacted on 782816,or by email carltonwithchellingtonpc@gmail.com